• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PSI at the Glad Hands?

Third From Texas

Not seeing it in the TM.

I seem to recall someone telling me that the M1078 A0 air pump holds the tanks at 290 psi.

I want to get a hose to keep in the toolbox for various situations and I need to make sure it is suitable. I've found hoses ranging from 100-300 psi.

Thanks

olly hondro

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe hes adding all 3 tank pressures together but ran out of fingers and his shoes were on!
There's a fella in Montana who figured that, well the body temperature of a chicken is 99 degrees, so if he puts six chickens under the hood of his truck on cold winter days then that's, like, 600 degrees. Should start right up.....

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tough crowd this day. Talking about chickens I planted ten chickens head first in the ground and they did not grow. I then planted ten more chickens feet first but they died too. I got in contact with the U.S. Depart of AG. and they were confused too. Best thing they had to offer was just send them a soil sample.
Back to air pressure it is a learning thing. If you know trucks you know trucks and don't need a TM for most things.

Had to edit last line to include most things.

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We could start the learning process by finding out how much pressure it take someone to push an egg out there Donkey, Pressure gage in the mouth should work. Any Volunteers?

Last edited:

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This thread is getting funner and funner. FYI, the only truck I know of that runs near 290 PSI is a Unimog, topping out at 18 bar. (Much more capacity from smaller tanks.)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What makes those hands so glad?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks