• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pullapart contact maintenance truck

pgwaldner

Found a contact maintenance truck bed today at pull a part in Montgomery, AL. he bed had been put on a civilian dodge 4x4 but the bed was all there with the data plates but it was missing the generator and electricals. I would hate to see it go to the crusher.

Sorry, cant get picture to load.

tourus

I would be interested in buying the air compessior if it was still in there to add to mine if you could get a decent price for it and have it ship to ME. or may be the whole thing what would they have to get for it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would be interesting to see what they would sell the body for. Hopefully they haven't looked at it closely and found out that it's aluminum. What a great score that could be. Montgomery Eh? Papabear?

sebaeb

Fuel filler neck

I would be interested in the fuel filler neck and mount if someone could pull it and ship to me in ohio....still cant find one around here...

steve

pgwaldner

I am 3 hours away now. I happened to be there getting a drive shaft yoke in order to get home with the m1009 when I came across the truck. The air compressor was gone but the filler neck was there. Timber may be able to help or someone else that is local. It would make a great trailer body or replace the bed on an M1008.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks