• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Purple starter wire help!

Buffalo Dan

Chasing electrical issues . This cucv is new to me and just trying to get it running . My questions are :
1. The purple wire that I’m holding with the diode is that supposed to go the starter solenoid? Be cause thats
2. Where does the other purple wire go that’s tapped off ?
The wire I’m holding goes to the starter solenoid but only has 11 volts with key in start position . The one that’s ended has 24 volts with key in start position . I have 24volts at starter relay and it’s working and 24 at the 10 amp fuse . I have read and look at wiring diagrams but still not very good at it .
Thanks for any help

Attachments

Buffalo Dan

I unhooked the wire that was at 12 volts with the diode leading to the starter and spiced in a new starter wire from the wire that was cut . Now just to figure out where the purple wire with the diode goes

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks