• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Questions about Cargo cover for Deuce

weirdman

I recently acquired a Tri Color Camo cover and have some questions. Both end curtains are for a deuce, found that out after looking up part numbers. But the cover itself seems to be too big. It is 15ft long and 14ft wide. The only number on it is 01365-88036A7100. I found one post about it on here but didn't get much information. Another question I have is if it would still fit and look good.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea that would work better than my plan. My plan was kind of tucking the ends under the cover it wasn't going to look the best but it would work, but I like your idea way better.
You still put the ends on, but the front end has a lot more 'interference' for the wind and rain when you are going down the road. I had a similar experience where I bought a deuce from GL (10+ years ago). It had two old style cargo covers in it, the 'short one' was five feet longer than it needed to be and and the 'long one' was longer than that! The first one I now have for my M-36, the long one was given to JP (emd567) for his M-814.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks