• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quillcene, WA Parade, 20 Sept. 2014

Amer-team

There will be a small community parade on 20 Sept. in Quillcene WA. Parade starts at 1100. Our military history group is going and I am sure if you have an MV in the area you could tag along with our group. This is a short parade but the people really enjoy seeing the old green stuff. I will be leaving Centralia, headed north to Hwy. 101 then follow it to Quillcene, if anyone is interested in tagging along, let me know and I will fill you in on times and locations to meet up. I am taking the M923 for this one and we have a few small WW2 jeeps and a M923A1 committed for this action. P

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks