• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radiator covers

Jones

Anyone shopping for a radiator cover; there's three on ebay right now. Item #s 4610649629, 4610649630 & 4610649631. Or go to ebay motors and do a search on key word military to view all 18 pages.

Yo Leonard,
Hah! I just bid on #4610649630 since it was only $5.00 and bidding is over in 12 hours. I read and knew about the cracked lens but I can repair that with some lexan I have.
BUT!!!
I didn't read all the details closely. He wants $25.00 shipping !! :shock: :shock: :oops:

Maybe someone will snipe me and gladly releive me of my blunder. :cry:

Hey not your problem. :)
i lernd to reed gud in skuul so i ded not do thez kind a thangs. :?

I just have to apply the learning curve a little better.

The cover is for going to Mammoth (to see my brother) if I ever do go there with the Deuce. Of course then I would have to contend with chains - which I don't have.
Like you say, I would never need that cover here along Pacific Coast Highway.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks