• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Re-Auction ?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Today as I scanned over the trucks available on GL, I noticed at least 3 trucks(M35A2) that I had previously bid on(and not won at the end of auction) listed for auction again! :!: Also there are several trucks with no pictures still, with 13 days until auction. (I asked to view these and was told by GL they could not auction with out pictures. They were listed before and postponed, will this happen again?) I was not able to schedule to view them either, I was told to call back closer to the next auction date. (It took me about a week to get in contact with the site manager.) aua The only explanation I can think of is; EUC not approved? Does anyone know of anybody not getting EUC approval?(How log did that take) Ironically this theory would mean it takes less time to disapprove an EUC and re list a vehicle than to approve an EUC and notify the person.(I'm still waiting).

Elwenil

More likely GL bit against you themselves to drive up your price and it backfired when they won their own auction. This has happened many, many times and is technically illegal.

devilman96

Leave the GL trucks alone for another month or so... SF97's will be back soon I am being told by 3 reliable sources... and yes... I wouldn't put GL bidding against you out of the question, that company is F#*$ed!!

derby

I looked at a truck at columbus OH.the GL guy said it had ben through the auction already judging from the tag and markings on it.when i asked why, he was not shure as he was new(might not have told me that if he had gone to GL training)he said sometimes people pay for there trucks and never pick them up!

jasonjc

I can say that DOES happen like you pay for the and then the money you had set aside to pick it up goes to the devoivce attorny!!! aua aua aua
It happen to me at lest it was a chep parts truck only :x