• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ready to install my boost gauge need some input

hello all, I just got my boost gauge with the boost and vacume gauge from A&A today. I read the simple instructions and seen that the kit comes with the gauge, the line, the hardware, and the plastic Tee to tap into for both boost and vacume. my question , what do I need from the point of the plastic line to finally hook up to the exhaust pipe before the turbo? is this the right place? Just making sure b4 attempting this, and uncoupling the turbo. Any help would be great

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vacuum/ boost would go in the intake manifold. There is a hole already there with a plug in it. The pyro goes in the exhaust.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks