• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear end rebuild

bkwin123

Hi recently destroyed the spider gears in my m1009 rear axle. Can anybody tell me what spider gears were used in this axle. Where they the same ones used in the civi k5s or different. Any help would be appreciated

cucvrus

I know I have a few spent M1009 axles and I still have a brand new one in the crate. The 3:08 gears in the rear are the same as 3:08 civilian rears. I had an 85 pick up with a stick shift trans that had 3:08 gears and I used a military crate axle in it so I had the locker. I probably have the parts you need if you get in a bind let me know. I will sell the last new rear and front differential I have. PM me if interested. Be Safe.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks