• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear Hummer bumper

BIGDIG

Im looking for a rear bumper off a hummer.The rectangle tube type with all the tow hooks.I would like to modify one to fit my 77 Trail Duster..
Bob

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got one with the mounting accessories. The bumper itself is a clean take off...the mounting accessories are new. I was told it was complete...and I bought it as such...but never installed it so I am not positive, but I believe it to be complete. If we find out it is missing something, I'll take less. I paid $395 to Phil Huffman, for those that know him, and I want that amount. If you are interested, please PM me.

BIGDIG

Thanks,Ill keep you in mind.Im working on a set of axles first,then the bumper and a roll cage..Didnt think they cost that much though.
Bob

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
To be truthful, I am not sure what they are supposed to go for, but that is what I paid. I was told they were pricey by a few friends who are knowledgeable about HMMWVs. Check around on pricing and availability, and then we can talk. No worries... :wink:

acetomatoco

I have a kit for extending the pintle on the hummer.. big triangular piece with all kinds of bolts and insulators and hulking black appearance... probably all there never installed...$175.. plus heavy shipping from 05839 or I can bring prepaid to Webster, Weare, VT, or CT shows...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks