• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rear light info

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
Does anyone have the specs for the bulbs in the rear composite lights? I am primarily interested in the bulb(s) that provide the stop/turn/tail functions.

Cdub

Re: RE: rear light info

BFR said:
tail light #623 .36A
stop/turn #1683 1.02A

This was just the question I was going to ask.......I'm looking for the extra light bulbs just to keep on hand.

just checking......but these are the bulbs I need for the taillights as well as the Front Composite Light.......??

Why would some of the numbers be different.....?? Are they not the same.....??

Thanks,

C'dub

Attachments

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The filaments are connected in parallel, which means that if one breaks, the second will not be as bright, you still have to replace the bulb.
Two filaments in parallel = 1 amp
Only one filament = 1/2 amp

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are the LED versions of the black out bulbs.. They last ALOT longer than that bulbs. But, I seriously doubt that any of us drive using them, so for our purposes, they are really kinda useless..

I keep bulbs in my black out sockets, that way if Im on the road and a bulb blows, I can take a black out bulb and put it in the service drive socket and it will get me home... even if it's not the propper bulb, it will work good enough in a pinch...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks