• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

REBUILD KIT FOR HOLLEY CARB 885-FFG

butch atkins

looking for rebuild kit for my m211 carb,shop in california has one for117.00,is there one any cheaper out there?rebuilt mine in 95 but the company i bought the kit from doesnt have the kits anymore,have fenders,radiator front grill out,doing all new gaskets on motor,and repainting engine compartment,intake and exhaust manifolds painted and assembled,am 3 months behind on everything,got hit by a car 04-19-08, walking in wally world (wal-mart) parking lot,still not quite over this yet,hope to have truck ready for the sept GA SS rally,good luck to all on your projects

Barrman

I saw a kit in the last issue of MVM for $60 if I remember right. My wife "cleaned" up and I have no clue where the magazine is right now.

JasonS

This carb was used on a LOT of other vehicles. If you do a search on google, you will find several vehicle cross references which you can take to your local auto parts store. Or, you can purchase from one of the several online carburetor specialty shops. Several years ago, I got a quote of $32 for a kit from pi@cfiworld.com (I can't recall the website).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks