• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rebuilt 5 Ton Rockwell Axle For Sale. M939 with 644 Gears

snatchya

[/list][/b]I have a 5 Ton Axle that I picked up @ the Rockwell Bankruptcy auction in October. It needs nothing, just to be abused. It is located in Orlando, Florida. I have plenty of pics if you would like to see. Just give me a call @ 407-414-4576, or email @ snatchya@yahoo.com.

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
RE: Rebuilt 5 Ton Rockwell Axle For Sale. M939 with 644 Gear

a 900 rear axle

snatchya

I have alot of interesting books, posters, etc. That I bought from the Rockwell Auction if anyones interested, just let me know...

Elwenil

Is it actually rebuilt? Seems sort of odd that where the differential and housing meet and the nuts are all covered in paint and yet the surface where the drive shaft attaches has had the paint worn off.

snatchya

Sir, it wasn't in anything. It is like that because when I was moving it around with the fork lift, it dragged across the ground and the back of the truck. It weights over a thousand pounds. If someone is SERIOUS about buying it, I can take Video and send it to you via email. I bought it to make some cash because I broke my back @ work and I am going on Dec. 26th. to get my 5th. BACK SURGERY.. I am 35 and legally disabled and it SUCKS!!!! My back is trashed....I am getting a "NERO CORD STIMULATER" I take $4000.00 worth of medication a month and the crap is killing me....So this computer they are attaching to my spinal cord is suppose to fool my brain that I am not hurting as bad....I'm not trying to give a sob story or anything...I'm just trying to be straight with you.
So what ever I can do to explain or show anything about this axle. Please call me @ 407-414-4576, my name is Ken.
I really need to sell it!!! I also have a garage FULL of office equipment, that I bought from the same Auction. It was the Rockwell Bankruptcy Auction in Georgia a few months ago. I have everything you see in a huge office.
Commercial Copiers, 1 retails for around $16000.00 and the other around $10000.00
1 is a Panasonic DP-6010 "Workio" and the other is a Savin DP-9927. The Panasonic is really high tech. I would like to get $3000.00 for the Panasonic and $2000.00 for the Savin. I would sell ALL of the office stuff in my garage for $5000.00
That is a Great deal for what I have And you would be helping my family....
A server that runs all the copiers, phone and Internet together!!!! A full network linked, its a really nice system. I have all the books from there to. All the books are about all the trucks and tanks. Catalog, parts, posters, you name it!!!!
A lot of really interesting stuff.
Times are really hard right now cause all I get is social security and my wife just went back to work a week ago. Because I was not able to do the kids thing...
So I really need to sell this stuff.
So please give me a call...........thank you all and GOD BLESS!!!

Jake0147

Elwenil said:
Is it actually rebuilt? Seems sort of odd that where the differential and housing meet and the nuts are all covered in paint and yet the surface where the drive shaft attaches has had the paint worn off.

The studs still have paint. I may be off, but wouldn't the flanges have been masked such that the paint would not interfere with proper mating of the driveshaft flange?

snatchya

Sorry I just received another surgery. Sorry I haven't got the measurements yet. I will get them this week and put them on. Also I will take some pics of the books that I have. Thanks

OSO

Man I feel sorry for you with your back surgery I had a plate installed in my neck Have a hard time taking meds now get caught going down and had a microdiscetomy on lower back. Lost$ 40,000.00 income from my plumbing work . Had my operation end of May and released to go back to work end of September. That really sucked ,went nuts by not able to work and had the best weather for my kind of work . Hope all goes well with your recovery and your rehab to function . [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks