• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recent dump truck pics

m35a2cowner

Nice looking truck

You have done a top notch job restoring the truck! If anyone is interested in a truck similar to this there is one sitting on an old car lot south of Columbus, Ohio. It needs a lot of TLC but from the road it looks as if its all there. From time to time it has had a for sale sign on it. If interested, let me know and I'll see if I can find out some contact information.

deuceman51

The holes in the front bumper are factory for the G749 series trucks. They are called lightening holes to reduce the weight of the truck. I know, the little bit of metal missing isn't really gonna make a huge difference to something that weights over 12,000 lbs, but I guess they figured every little bit helped.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Schweet. Get some markings on there and you're all set! Be sure and show us pics of the completed rig, engine compartment, cab, etc when you're all done.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks