• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recommendation for a good mechanic in Northern VA

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't think they are that great anymore. Lost a lot of good help. What type of work? This is my hood.

lcalvinl

I am expecting to get a new toy next week and looking for general maintenance to possibly changing the tranny late this year. So I am just looking for that someone that knows the rig and that I can trust to keep it running in top shape.

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lcalvinl. We should check him out. Not sure any shop in NOVA is going to work on your ride the right way

Sintorion

Don't think they are that great anymore. Lost a lot of good help. What type of work? This is my hood.
How could they lose help? It is family run. Been the same guys there for the past 20 years that I dealt with them. By far the best off road shop in NOVA.

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well... Curt (half the family)has passed away. Brad left a while ago. Front counter staff fell apart. Last few times I was there and had work done was not happy. Just my opinion. They really push general service and not the custom they were known for.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks