• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Removing trucks after auction

bricksrkids

I've searched the site and couldn't find my answer.

I see that GL states dates that trucks need to be removed. Sometimes it's days after the auction ends. How is that possible if an EUC takes up to 60 days?

thanks

Bill

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be aware that some trucks do not require an EUC. On those the clock starts as soon as you receive your Paid Invoice.

hardimpact

You will get a notice when your EUC is approved, then the number of days to remove start. I was counting on the extra time, but my M923 did not require an EUC and i had to recover it in 10 days. Generator EUC took about 20 days

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some locations have removal only on one day per week - Does this mean you have 2-1/2 months to pick up your items there? :)

I have had a few situations where I couldn't meet the 10 day window. A phone call has resolved this issue favorably every time. It would probably be beneficial to not wait until the last minute to ask for more time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks