• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

REO M34

jcd-m34

HI FROM SPAIN.I HAVE A REO M34 FROM 195..... .THE ENGINE (OA331) NEED A COMPLETE RESTORE AND I WOULD LIKE YOUR HELP.I DONT KNOW WHERE FOUND PARTS FOR IT.ANY IDEA.I NEED SLEEVES,PISTONS,RINGS,BEARINGS,WATER PUMP,GAS PUMP,OIL PUMP,GASKETS KIT,CARBURETOR,ETC ,ETC.[/img]

JasonS

I got two junk rebuilt fuel pumps from there... No warranty. Fuel pump kits are available from the antique auto cellar. The problem is that most cores are worn out. The good thing is that the fuel pumps are universal; you just have to exchange your arm. There is an edelbrock fuel pump modelled off of the holley which looks EXACTLY the same.

You will be money ahead to get a good used engine. I have purchased small parts (fuel pump, oil pump, water pump, gasket sets, carb rebuild kit) on ebay.

JasonS

My holley carb book shows a holley fuel pump in pieces and it looks like the same as the reo style holley. The edelebrock appears to be a copy of the holley. The bolt pattern for the reo is the same center to center with a BBC. The reo has larger diameter bolts. My plan was to buy a good used pump off of ebay to try to modify. The fuel pressure is determined by the spring in the fuel pump; the stock reo spring can be reused. I haven't tried any of this yet. See jegs part numbers 350-1721 and 350-1722.

The antique auto cellar has rebuild kits for ~$25. New diaphragms, not the old junk.

You can get carb rebuild kits from PCI for $32 +shipping. They also have floats. http://www.cfiworld.com/ The 885-ffg carb was used in a lot of applications (gm, ford, ihc, etc).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks