• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

replacement accessory/ignition switch

johnfire6

my accessory/ ignition switch on my truck is need of replacement, I was curious if I have to use a OEM replacement or can I get away with a standard 2 post 24 volt battery cut off switch? The reason I ask is the OEM replacements seem to be very expensive for what they are and looking at the schematics it appears to me that the stock switch has two incoming hot wires and one out going to the in tank fuel pump and the other to the dash and starter, I guess what I'm asking is can I put both in coming hot lines on one post and the two out going on the other of a standard 24 volt switch, thanks guys

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks