• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Reporting from Western Colorado...

cag40navy

Howdy, I guess this isnt my first post but non the less. I am from Western Colorado and have been wanting to get a Multi-Fuel Deuce for a while and now as i have been strolling the forums, i really have gotten bit now. I plan on getting a couple, maybe 3 and for grins a M920 (I love semi's). For right now, im focused on getting a Couple of Deuces for fun and other uses as well. I am glad this forum has a lot of info to go off of.

KaiserM109

Welcome from a Western Slope Native!! My granddad homesteaded in the West Muddy country. I picked peaches in Palisade for summer work when I was a kid!

I'm getting ready to sell the chassis of my M109A3 because it is non-turbo and doesn't really have the power to pull that heavy a load. It would be a great candidate for a bob-job. I have a Colorado title on it. It is located in North Denver right now. It has 24,000 miles, but it is 43 years old and needs a lot of rubber replaced on it. Beware, that’s going to be the case with any truck more than 30yr. old.

On Friday I won the bid on an M923 in Ft. Benning, GA and will be making a road trip before the end of the year.

Arlyn

cag40navy

Welcome from a Western Slope Native!! My granddad homesteaded in the West Muddy country. I picked peaches in Palisade for summer work when I was a kid!

I'm getting ready to sell the chassis of my M109A3 because it is non-turbo and doesn't really have the power to pull that heavy a load. It would be a great candidate for a bob-job. I have a Colorado title on it. It is located in North Denver right now. It has 24,000 miles, but it is 43 years old and needs a lot of rubber replaced on it. Beware, that’s going to be the case with any truck more than 30yr. old.

On Friday I won the bid on an M923 in Ft. Benning, GA and will be making a road trip before the end of the year.

Arlyn
Well, its good to see some people from CO on here. PM the details and price and ill consider dragging her back west with me. But believe it or not, i am a Arvada Native and lived in Commerce City for a while before i moved west. I love it out here.

Last edited:

cag40navy

Well I will soon be your neighbor in Montrose, once I get clear of California the first part of next year hopefully......:p
Well, this will be fun! I love Montrose but i prefer the orchards up north here. Let me know when you start your trip, if i have my deuces by then, i look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to Colorado!

PS - Get ready for cold and snow. :razz:

greg burns

Welcome

cag40navy:
Welcome from another Grand Valley resident. There are a number of folks in the area with MVs. I've even seen a few deuces around town. There is one near 12th and Patterson in Grand Junction that has been for sale lately. I hope you find one you like. You may find that given the preventive maintenance work and parts costs, that one will be sufficient for your collection.

cag40navy

cag40navy:
Welcome from another Grand Valley resident. There are a number of folks in the area with MVs. I've even seen a few deuces around town. There is one near 12th and Patterson in Grand Junction that has been for sale lately. I hope you find one you like. You may find that given the preventive maintenance work and parts costs, that one will be sufficient for your collection.
Im going to give her a look very, very soon. I drive by there about every day. Its good to see Grand Valley people on here. If she runs good, ill grab'er.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks