• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rhino 5/4 RV

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope the midgets got a new mini-x for Christmas at least !!! POPS ! Are you on some kind of speaking sabatical/strike have you moved into a monistary or joined a cult or been harvested by aliens and poked and prodded ? What seems to be the problem ? Did one of these knuckle dragers in here hurt your feelings ? You let me know and we'll kick the shiet out of em !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are ya staying in the EXTENDED STAY down in Huntsville or over in Weldon on the farm ? The state of Texas really knows how to make you feel at home while staying with them in one of their lovely guarded resorts ! You aint on the pipe are ya? Has someone kidnapped you into sex human trafficing ? Them evil Amway folks havnt got their clutches sunk in you and making u drink the koolaid ?

Rhino 5/4

Howdy all. We have been practicing the fine art of procrastination lately but I did manage to score some newish seats for the ol girl. My son sold his SxS and I bought his good seats. Was a pretty easy install and was able to squeeze everything in and put a forward tilt on all the seats so we can get into the back without having to go through the rear door. Need to swap out all the bolts for grade 8 and a little paint along with probably going to have to get a tilt or detachable steering wheel, it is a bit tight fit for an old fulll figured guy hehe. 20230204_150843.jpg20230204_151516.jpg20230205_110741.jpg20230205_110800.jpg

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well i guess you found better friends so you dont come check on us no more ! NICE !!!!! Im over here gettin killeded under my truck and your recreating the O.K. CORAL every weekend so dont be surprised if u come lookin for us cause u ran out of bullits and we all have R U N D O F T and started a super double secret club and u wont have the password ! Yull miiss us !!!!!! TRADER !

Rhino 5/4

Oh noooo my loyalty is unshakable hehehe. I admit we have gotten a little distracted with other adventures and bad about not checking in but I'm sure you would have sent out a distress call if overwhelmed with scantily clad ladies of the evening and unable to properly tend to their needs and desires or if you ran out of cigars and fine whiskey.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh noooo my loyalty is unshakable hehehe. I admit we have gotten a little distracted with other adventures and bad about not checking in but I'm sure you would have sent out a distress call if overwhelmed with scantily clad ladies of the evening and unable to properly tend to their needs and desires or if you ran out of cigars and fine whiskey.
Sure !!!!! you havnt read my thread lately lol ive been to beet up to even whistle at one but im on the mend and gona be better than new soon enough so hide your hotties !lol

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I heared you sold all your green stuff and bought a prius !!! Joined Greenpeace ! shaved your head ! Got a tounge ring ! Got a picture of nancy pelosi tattooed on both your forearms ! Was it something we said ?????????? Are you grounded ?? Locked up ???

Rhino 5/4

I heared you sold all your green stuff and bought a prius !!! Joined Greenpeace ! shaved your head ! Got a tounge ring ! Got a picture of nancy pelosi tattooed on both your forearms ! Was it something we said ?????????? Are you grounded ?? Locked up ???
No sir, just been too hot to do much except cool off in the swimmin tank. We did manage to get the 350 out of the M715. Hopefully be ordering some upgades soon and get her ready to go in the ambulance. Maybe if you were to share one of your scantly clad beauties to hand me wrenches and wipe the sweat from my brow I would be more motivated hehehehe!!! We did add some more armor to the collection and have a new addion to the family.

Attachments

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No sir, just been too hot to do much except cool off in the swimmin tank. We did manage to get the 350 out of the M715. Hopefully be ordering some upgades soon and get her ready to go in the ambulance. Maybe if you were to share one of your scantly clad beauties to hand me wrenches and wipe the sweat from my brow I would be more motivated hehehehe!!! We did add some more armor to the collection and have a new addion to the family.
You know were getting older now you need to check on us more often we could wonder off and nobody know it ! I see HELL moved to TX last week with those temps is crazy i figured it must have been something u or 3rd did in your past causing all that heat down there ! Its been cooler here than normal and alot more rain to keep the yard alive ! I just came in from the shop i made me a rolling gantry crane in the shop and just hung the load beam in the ceiling liked to have killed me ive had to build the whole thing with ropes and c clamps to get it up and drilled and bolted945DCA3F-F749-4B4F-86F0-90704E7ACE21.jpeg

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Happy Dog for Sure.

Happy Boys with their new Armor.
That seems most likely the kind I can afford :)

Yeah, and old dad might have some real fun if @chucky could send one of his sweeties over to help with the R&R on the 350.

Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you are up to!

Rhino 5/4

You know were getting older now you need to check on us more often we could wonder off and nobody know it ! I see HELL moved to TX last week with those temps is crazy i figured it must have been something u or 3rd did in your past causing all that heat down there ! Its been cooler here than normal and alot more rain to keep the yard alive ! I just came in from the shop i made me a rolling gantry crane in the shop and just hung the load beam in the ceiling liked to have killed me ive had to build the whole thing with ropes and c clamps to get it up and drilled and boltedView attachment 900391
That looks nice. I have been looking at some property that has a shop on it. Something like that wold work really nice in it .

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I built that for when you bring me a non rusted cj-7 so i can pick the body off the frame stick it in the ceiling so i can do trans and transfer case swap a little easier HINT HINT !!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks