• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RI MVCC Sept 2015

acesneights1

went last year and camped over night. Great bunch of guys. They even got my son a camo birthday cake. BTW I assume there is camping allowed again ? and also wanna mention there is a really nice beach right up the street to cool off.
Will be there again this year.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not one of the organizers but I know there will be campers! I do believe I heard it mentioned. Yes, and for the history buffs who don't know, it is the birthplace of the Quonset Hut! A great SEABEE museum is just across the fields. Plenty of places to eat locally and shop as well.

The location is mostly on grass with a few old base roads, and it's a fairly large area, so plenty of room for everyone!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks