• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Room available Monday from SW MI to Findlay OH and back

SwMIMan

Hey guys,

I know I'm a new member here but wanted to offer if anyone needed some transportation needs.
I have over 17 years hauling farm equipment, heavy equipment, military equipment, livestock, specialty and show trailers, show vehicles and antique tractors and cars/trucks. A little bit of everything and a whole lot of most of it. I treat everything on my trailer as if it were one of my own pieces.

My rig is a 2006 Duramax dually pulling a 50ft triple axle gooseneck with pop ups and ramps. I can handle about anything up to 16-17k.

This Monday I'll be headed down to Findlay OH to pick up a truck. I have plenty of room headed south and still have some room coming back up.

I will also be making a run out to Upstate NY and back to MI between Dec 10th and the 15th (weather depending). Will have some space left on the way out and currently empty coming back. I'll be doing the flip-flop (empty out, partially loaded back) sometime in late Dec or Jan.

Denver Colo is possibly on the schedule in early '16 too.

Pm me with any questions or a quote!

Hope to be able to be of some help for those that need it!

Attachments

SwMIMan

Welcome from N.E. Ohio. I love that green iron too. Have a model R and 430 and always looking for an 80 or 830.
I had a few of each at one time. lol
I loved my big standard tractors though, especially the rice and canes. I know of someone almost always a couple out in IL if you're interested. Usually good equipment and some really rare stuff on and off. He did buy all mine so...... Just shoot me a PM if you're interested in his info.

Jason

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks