• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Round about question about M35 Rims

tklm539

I finally got my m105 trailer home from GL today.

Lesson 1: Plan Extra Time (loaded the Jeep down pretty well)

Lesson 2: Bring Tools ( Jack, SPARE, Wrench at a min)

Lesson 3: Bring Cell Phone and Wallet (Make that a wallet that has a credit card)

Lesson 4: Get Ready for the Wifes' I told you so's. (really only happened right at the end)

I blew out a tire on the Mass Pike, half way home. $135.00 towing to a truck center for the trailer. I purchased 2- 9x20 regular truck tires. (Do not even ask how much)

The only upside was that every driver at the truck station was gushing about the trailer. They were climbing in and under it all at once. (Did not soften the wife one bit!!)

Here is my question. I want to put the new truck tires on the front of my deuce as steer tires and put its NDT tires back on the trailer. Will the rims on the m105 fit on the front of my m35? Or will I need to pull the tires off the rims.

Thanks for any help

Tom

tklm539

Hey John,

I got home late with all the trailer woe's, so I figured I would not cause any more damage by checking out the deuce. I am headed over to work at the lake now and plan on spending some time today. My Dad still has not driven it, so he wants me to take him out this afternoon for a run.

See you at Wings, Wheels and Tracks

Tom