• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rule addendum

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This I would have thought would have gone without saying. But apparently I had to add this rule today.

Threats of violence made towards any member via any means will not be tolerated. This will be grounds for instant ban.

If you're harboring ill will towards a member here (general member or staff), you have no business being a member here.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can we add another rule about kissing the Mods?

I don't kiss & Dell...

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
So ummm
Do we have to kiss the mods?????
Or are we NOT to kiss the mods I'm so confused:confused:
:confused:
Rule # 86 clearly states you MAY kiss a MOD. However, you are not allowed to initiate tounge contact or attemp to exchange bodily fluids in any way without the MOD'S express approval!!
Gosh...why don't we just have a rule that you have to read the rules everytime you sign on?? ((Of course that rule would not apply to me.)

:papabear:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Papabear has been known to lie. A lot.
I don't think that's a fair statement Sir!!!

That truck I sold you WAS running when parked!!! I drove it right to where it was setting when I sold it to you sight unseen!!
I think the engine, transmission, and driveline was prolly removed during transport...at the truck stop....when my driver was napping...
Besides, I DID send you a Hallmark card saying I was sorry for your loss!

Gosh...how long do you hold a grudge anyway???

Scarecrow1

Well in this forum of political and moral correctness .....I Scarcrow1 Will solemnly swear to to not lay lips on another male member or their male friends and siblings. I also state for the record I will hold no ill feelings or anger towards any (ONE) member based on color, creed, or religion . I instead hold to my convictions to dislike everyone equally and all who disagree can put their lips where the sun don't shin and kiss it. Thank God this forum is on line and not in print there would be safety bulletins on preventing paper cuts and dry skin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks