• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VA S-280 Shelter Box For Sale

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
S-280 Shelter Box $4500
I have had this box for years. Picked up from another member. Made a few tweaks but has...Large aluminum water tank on roof with hose. Painted the roof with white RV paint. Inside...twin over full bunk with new mattresses and sheets. Propane oven and stove. Propane tank under sink. Sink with RV pump. I would stick a 12V battery on the shelf. But with the power stations these days could just put a lighter end on the wire too. Can use a 5gal. jug under sink for fresh water and has a 5gal jug hooked up to drain under sink. Counter height table with cabinet below and 2 stools. Rubber commercial floor mats. I accidently broke the handle off the rear door and have been using a pair of channel locks. I do have another handle but have never put it on. I also have the part I broke off and not sure if it could be welded back.?
I have used this several times and really do like it but it sits most of the time in the parking lot at work and needs to move.
Currently sitting on my car trailer in Chantilly, Va.
S280.jpg
military S280.jpg
S280 shelter box.jpg
S-280.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks