• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

S Shaped Fuel Hose Source

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yesterday I picked up a new dash pad at Corvette America for my CUCV. While I was there, I asked if they sell the S Shaped fuel hose for Corvettes. The previous vendor I found no longer sells them. The counter person, (John) knew exactly what part (0915) I was looking for. Low and behold, they have them in stock and are available.

So if you are looking for a decent replacement for the odd shaped rubber flex line on the mechanical fuel pump, these will work. It is not the exact same as the CUCV original, but it does work. As we all know, any rubber lines can be an issue with the CUCV fuel system.
Just thought I would pass this information along.

S Shaped Fuel Line

fitz

Thank you.
For that price I'll order a few to have in my spare parts collection.
I dont have stuff stockpiled like Cucvrus yet, but I'm trying.

cucvrus

Thank you.
For that price I'll order a few to have in my spare parts collection.
I dont have stuff stockpiled like Cucvrus yet, but I'm trying.
I think you need to come pay a visit. In a few short years I will be selling off all this stuff. I have 2 more M1009's to complete and my assignment is complete. Let me know what you need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks