• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

S250 conversion

dtdoyle01

Well, here it is. As soon as I get my motor back together in my M1028, I am going to start on the conversion to a camper. Still looking for a good price on solar panels.S-250 Shelter.jpgS-250 Shelter1.jpgS-250 Shelter2.jpg

tobyS

I used to think the S-250 and the S-788 were the same size. I see they are not. Your 250 appears to be in good shape.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please post pictures of your conversion project as you go along. I'm thinking of getting a S-144 that is empty to use as a camper in a M101A1. I would like to see how you make the conversion.

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks