• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sale 5127 cleared today!

Oilleaker1

Hard to believe but my first EUC cleared from auction win to Pd in full in 63 days!Hope the rain hasn't filled the stack to the top. I've never put my hand on it. Leap of faith, pictures, and a NG mechanic who looked my truck over a year ago and said it was a good runner. Thanks for the pick up list here to ready myself. Wish me luck! SD issues a trip permit for 3 days-----5 bucks with your VIN #. Like one member said, you use the time to read up, collect your kit, and go get it! I'll try and remember the camera!:D

wsucougarx

Best of luck to you oilleaker1. Hopefully your truck deons't like up to your name:) Do take tons of pics as a recovery story sin't complete without them

Oilleaker1

Most all my antique toys mark their spot. If they don't, they are most likely empty. The English maintain their roads this way. People who don't like small leaks will not enjoy older vehicles. They will go mad. I like the saying that don't be concerned if the leak doesn't add up to a " Appreciable Amount "!:driver: Can't wait to go get my Deuce!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks