• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sale on Quality Die-Cast Models

Another Ahab

those are neat looking. wonder how long to ship them
I used to get toys for my daughters from this outfit back when the girls were smaller, and shipping was within 4-5 days as I recall. They'll even ship overnight if you want to pay that kind of freight.

Most of these sale models are at half-price.

Check out the DC-3 with 38" wingspan, still pricey at $400 from $800 but it's a museum quality piece.

Here's the link http://www.lilliputmotorcompany.com/

Another Ahab

Flyingvan911;1717206[COLOR=#ffff00 said:
]So many toys,[/COLOR] so little money.
Fuhgeddabout the toys, you don't need them; even on sale. But it's fun to think about.

Remember old Mohandas Gandhi who at his death (by assassination) was discovered to have only something like 7 possessions total to his name:

- A sari, a pillow, a toothbrush, a bowl, a spoon, and a copy of the Bhagavad Gita (or something like that).

There are no luggage racks on a hearse. You want this stuff, but none of us need it, right?!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks