• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sandblaster & Cabinet Rental

bscofield

Hello folks. New here and wanted to see if you all could help me with a problem. I have heard from people in other parts of the country that they have found places where they were able to rent already set-up sandblasters and blasting cabinets. Does anyone know what type of company I'd look for that would rent time on these (as in, set-up and working - not pick it up and bring it back)?

Thanks!

Katahdin

A little late on the response guys. We lost the Op over two years ago. :D

That said, the local "Handy Man Equipment Rental" here in Maine rents blasters and air compressors.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hahahahahaha. I do feel bad for folks who don't get any kind of a response and then leave.

The least somebody could have done would be "do a search, n00b!"

rofl

However, if someone else comes behind hm and by some miracle does a search and finds this thread, I've never seen cabinets that could be rented but most equipment supply places rent blasters and mobile compressors.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks