• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Santa Fe Dropside recovery.....

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: $4500.00.....

EdMontana said:
FMJ said:
http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=1637396

One of the trucks I was bidding on until everyone lost their minds.....lol

But, I got my dropside! :lol:

"Its just a little rash, really....."
Another M35A3 went for $16,500.00 today....

http://www.govliquidation.com/list/c7587/lna/1.html

Second time time that A3 went to auction......

I also saw a bunch of rust pile going real hi dollar, guess the green disease is spreading!! :lol:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That deuce was not a $4,500 deuce, it was a $4,950 deuce with the bidder's premium. Aside from a truck like Mark's (EMMADO22), I can't see paying that much for a standard M35A2 (and his was a drop side). I'd pay more for an M275A2 or an M342A2 or some other more rare variant, but never for an M35A2. I bought all four of my M35A2s/M35A2Cs for $5,600. Two of them are sweet, one is very nice, and one had a lot of rust repair, but had a lot of new parts (new tranny, rebuilt starter, new radiator, rebuilt alternator, rebuilt transfer case, new heater, new seat cushions. Guys, the deals are out there (mainly talking to the newer guys)...just don't get locked in on one truck. Set a limit and stick to it...and let the other guy overpay.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Well the guy who got it has been buying up all the M35's that come up for auction out here in NM lately, all I know oh him is his GL number, but he has paid more than a premium for them. Yesterday it looks like it got personal between him and another bidder.........I'm just glad they ignored the dropside, mostly.....

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
On my way to get this truck tomorrow 16 May, doing this one alone, my Dad is back in Wa. State. Taking the 1008 with all the goodies......

Wish me luck!,

And can you guys keep Murphy busy for me?

Ed