• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saved from the pasture

Madseacow

Just wanted to say hi, cool forum hopefully it gets me started on my latest project.

Six years ago a brake failure caused this m35 to be put out to pasture, literally. It was my dad's, and when he lost interest, he turned it over to me. About a year ago some kids got back there and broke every light out, I hope they come back. Well last weekend, me and my friends got bit with a bit of inspiration and decided to pull 'er out.

With the pieces missing we were forced to chain the axle up to get it to roll. I am missing a lug, whatever threads to the axle, and attaches the splined shaft, and the brake parts.

From what I can tell the engine looks decent, clean inside the valve cover, there was oil pouring out of the axle in tow, so atleast everything is still wet. The only thing wrong I can see is the chewed PCV and intake piping. It ran when parked.

So I'm here to find the missing parts, trouble shoot any problems I have getting 'er running and find out how difficult it is to add a turbo. It's the only vehicle I own without one, so yes, it's kind of a priority.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good Mad. Takle yer time getting it back together. Go to the resource section and the TM section and save to your computer TM 9-2320-361-10 and TM 9-2320-361-20. These will help you tons!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks