• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saved One

citizensoldier

Oh crap I just looked at the pics again.. Its a chevy boX! Thats why there is so much room above them tires..
I have a real nice M887 as far as miles and rust if your interested. Needs a valve job on the motor.. Only 11k for miles.

Lawrence of Arabia

It does not have the welder in it as I thought and was pretty sure it did when I was bidding on it. Picked it up to find it empty.

Yes they were GM rims but I got rid of them today and put a different set of GM rims on it.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, looks like time hath taken its toll on the rocker panels and the bottoms of the doors. That's a lot of cancer, even for M880 series trucks....

Hope it gets a proper resto and repaint in time. In the meantime, it's a good start!

Lawrence of Arabia

I have their catalog. Gonna replace fenders and doors and then weld in some rockers. I just want to thank everyone for keeping their critical comments to themselves. I'm sure there are a few people shaking their heads at me. I only got it because I drove one in Saudi.

MatthewH

I would have to say that those 887 trucks look much better sitting on HMMWV tires, but hey i may be biased.

Hope your project turns out well and maybe i won't have the only 887 at next years color tour trail ride

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks