• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saving and upgrading m135

swampy acres

I saved the 1952 m135 from the salvage yard it was in rough shape was not worth the money to restore it so I'm custom building it I just want to show people that you can repower them and bring them up a little more modern if you guys have any suggestions while I'm building this I greatly appreciate it I also have a YouTube channel that I'm building the truck on please feel free to give me any information or insights you may have everyone around me says I should have scrapped it but I can't do that the body is too cool looking on this truck.

thinghttps://youtu.be/9HzW82b6CXE?si=XQv4gNtfG_vinNMQ

Last edited:

swampy acres

I saved the 1952 m135 from the salvage yard it was in rough shape was not worth the money to restore it so I'm custom building it I just want to show people that you can repower them and bring them up a little more modern if you guys have any suggestions while I'm building this I greatly appreciate it I also have a YouTube channel that I'm building the truck on please feel free to give me any information or insights you may have everyone around me says I should have scrapped it but I can't do that the body is too cool looking on this truck.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Well, it would be interesting to see what you do to it. I watched your intro video. Offloading the cab... I would imagine repowering the truck would be one of the first things to do. Once you get the engine and transmission in place, a trip to the local drive shaft repair facility will be in order... Then plumbing for brakes and lights...

swampy acres

Well, it would be interesting to see what you do to it. I watched your intro video. Offloading the cab... I would imagine repowering the truck would be one of the first things to do. Once you get the engine and transmission in place, a trip to the local drive shaft repair facility will be in order... Then plumbing for brakes and lights...
yes if you watch the other couple of videos you can see I have the engine mounted. I'm making good progress on it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks