• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scale Model, Walker Bulldog.

M880 GC

Gentlemen,

This scale model has been in the family for quite a while. I'm asking for your comments to add to my limited knowledge of what I have. Here is the little that I was told.

My Grandmother worked at the Cadillac Tank Plant, Cleveland OH. notice the crest on the shirt patch. Was this one of the tanks that was made at the Cleveland plant?

The box is intact, marked as follows:

Comet Metal Products Co. Inc., Richmond Hill NY. Scale 1" to 9'. Made in U.S.A. Design copyrighted 1943, U.S. Med. Tank Walker Bulldog No. 5430 or 5410 (numbers are faded)

The turret swivels, the machine gun fell off years ago, but we still have it. The underside is crudely stamped Walker Bulldog.

Thanks for your comments.

Gary

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks