• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Schupbach's Sporting Goods Truck Show (Jackson, MI) - August 2nd, 3rd, 2014

paradeduty

Just thought I would put out a shout to anybody in the Jackson, Michigan area who might have some free time and is interested in taking a little ride.

I was in the store checking out what they had on the wall that went bang and found out that they were having a Pre-Season Hunting Sale and Hunting Rig Truck Show.

According to their flyer......"if it's got big tires and 4-wheel drive, bring them in! Shiny or Rusty, we want to see them!!"

This is the kind of truck show I like (shiny or rusty).

The guys in the shop have always been cool to me and were all kinds of excited when I asked them about bringing down some green iron.

It's just an impromptu thing - come as/when you are. They are open 9-5 Sat and Sun.

Looks like free hot dogs and beverages. Archery sale and quite a few archery factory reps to be on site for Q's.

Their address is 141 W. Pearl St., Jackson, MI 49201. Phone is 517-782-8418.

Looks like they are having a few things for the little ones, but it would probably be worth a call to check on.

Could be a fun time!

Dave

Last edited:

paradeduty

The wife went with me to the truck show today and the gang at the shop loved the trucks and one of the guys snuck out and grabbed a deer rack off of their wall and hung it on the HET grille! We had a riot. Just good fun. The kids just love climbing up into the HET.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks