• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Search help question

llong66

Hello, I have a quick question reguarding using the sites search feature. If I know that for instance I want to find a referance in a post to a "thingamagig" and I know the post was in say the CUCV hotrodding section, I search for thingamagig and find a thread in that section referring to it, but the thread is 20 pages long. How can I narrow down which page in the thread it is on?

Thanks much!
Greg

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scroll through the thread and your search terms should be highlighted.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also, if you haven't already done it, go into your preferences (not at my computer so can't be sure that's right) and change the number of posts displayed per page to the largest number. That will cut down the number of pages you have to look through.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks