• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seat covers

michigandon

Anyone see any reason why I could *not* use a set of jatonkas seat covers that he advertises for the 1000-series CUCVs on the bench seat of one of these trucks?

I mean, all the aftermarket vendors used to offer (and still do, for that matter) "one size fits all" seat covers for pretty much all '60s through '80s pickups with a bench seat, so I'm really not concerned about fitment.

I tried to find some with a camo pattern or dark green color on eBay and Amazon that I liked, and to say that I was less than impressed with the selection that I found there would be an understatement.

The jatonka covers are NOT cheap by any means. But you know what they say about good things not being cheap, and cheap things not being good.

http://www.jatonkam35s.com/cucvbenchseatcovers.htm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks