• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Semi Trailer move in Georgia...

rmgill

So I'm looking at buying a Semi-Trailer off of GL soon. I'm looking at an M818 as well. The trick is that I'll be needed to have a back up plan if the GL folks want the trailer gone before I can secure the tractor.

Does anyone have a semi-tractor in Atlanta/North Georgia that I might borrow or beg the support of if my plans don't work out or I have delays (like the tractor has mechanical problems)?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Ryan,

I still have the M52 but it is S L O W.......but I may have access to a civilian tractor.

I am looking at a semi-trailer located east of Hotlanta.

Bidding ends today so I will know in a few hours if I got it.

Wreckerman

rmgill

Doh, I'm probably bidding against you on one of those semi-trailers. Sorry! :roll:

Are you looking to flip it or wanting it? I'm going to be going for one of those M818's off of Anniston in your back yard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks