• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seperating cab from body, M1010

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anyone here seperated the ambulance body from the cab on an M1010? I would like to do as little damage as possible. Other than the obvious of unbolting the body from the frame (done that) it looks like you would just drill out all the rivets that hold the metal retainer for the rubber cushion on the pass through. thanks

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Plan on using the M1010 chassis under my 83 K30 dually pickup, so I guess I might have a manual trans gas powered looking M1028a3 in the works sorta. Frame is super clean! I'll take pics of the back of the cab after it stops snowing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks