• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Series numbers question I feel stupid for even asking...

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking online for parts for a 923A2 and a lot of the sites mention "fits all 939 series trucks".

Does that include the 923?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be careful it's not that simple, some vendors are idiots. Axles are different between models of the 939 series as are the engines.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be careful it's not that simple, some vendors are idiots. Axles are different between models of the 939 series as are the engines.
Yeah, I read the TMs and speaking to several mentors I have here on the site I realized that, I just didn't realize they were ALL 939s.

Thank you, though, for answering.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks