• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Service Manuals

landfillman

Its not actually a salvage yard but 2 years ago in St Augustine FL on our anniversary My wife spotted tiny book store. We went in it and I was nosing around without much interest and saw a room full of Military Service manuals mostly Army. They had almost every thing Austin Western Cranes, Rollers Screening plants and several of the old Milspec dozer manuals. I mean its every thing even some weapons.

Ive been back a few times and I get a chair and look through them Ive picked up a few for a friend that restoring an old MRS scraper and tractor. They are prices well in reason I think. THe name of the bookstore is Wolfs Head Book store in St. FLorida. I dont have the number now but its on San
Marco Street.

landfillman

Anyone need any kind of manual for MV or equipment Im heading to St Augustine FL in a few weeks. Wolfs Head books is on our list to stop. Id be more than proud to take a list of numbers/or descriptions of what to look for. Lots of service manuals there. I will pay my wife for the privelge of not B*tching while I look with a book allowance for her lol.

I can locate and see if thye have that manual or can even pick it up for you. Take care Landfill Mannopics

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks