• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

sf-97 for M813A1 in California

drjconley

I just bought a M813A1 from GL and I need some help with the paperwork. The data plate has NL07Y7 C325-1007.

What year would that be from?

Would it be somewhat accurate if I listed it as a Jeep?

Is the vin NL07Y7 C325-1007?

What is GVWR and empty weight?

Thanks for all the help, I am haveing a blast with all this green stuff.

Jim

M62A2
M813A
MEP-003A

GL will put whtever you say on the paperwork. Just make sure your sf97 and any other documents you have match exactly. If I ever register a multifuel again....it will be a GAS multifuel....prior to 1975 of course.

PM me if you have other questions I might be able to answer.

hole

If I'm correctly remembering what I've been told, all diesel powered vehicals ( including off road construction equiptment ) with need to be retrofited so they wont " pollute" too much. At the moment, historical vehicals are/ will be exempt. WillWagner knows all the info and when, where, how much , etc.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe that C325-1007 (is there a number missing?) is the manufacturer's vehicle ID number, and this should also be stamped on the frame behind the left front wheel. The frame number doesn't have the dash, so I would just use the number as C3251007 as the VIN.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks