• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF-97 Time frame

hmfic

So GL charged me for my SF-97 2 weeks ago. How long does it take to get the damm thing. These people have to be a part of the gov. because no one is this slow.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IIRC mine took about a month. Some are faster some slower. Use the time to download and read the TM's on your vehicle. From what I understand following 97's go faster. I didn't need one for the M1009 I bought after the A3 so don't have personal experience with a second one. I believe it IS actually the gov't that processes the 97 form.

Last edited:
How long will it take?

HMFIC,
Ususally, the first one you apply for takes the longest. Approx. 45-60 days for me. After that, they come through in 7 to 10 days. Hope that helps. Hang tough, time will go fast.

John

How long will it take?

HMFIC,
Ususally, the first one you apply for takes the longest. Approx. 45-60 days for me. After that, they come through in 7 to 10 days. Hope that helps. Hang tough, time will go fast.

John

cidrich

Just got 2 SF 97's back about 2 weeks ago. These were my 2nd and 3rd. Took 30 days after I was charged. I hope this helps. Good luck!:beer:

Augdog1964

Sf97

Hey all,

I filled my SF97 info into GL, but i didn't give any information on a credit card, etc. Did I miss something? They asked for payment type, but that was it...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks