• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF97-FEDEX

CGarbee

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: SF97-FEDEX

Jones said:
The dated bill of sale could be a headache. Take everything including the post marked envelope with you to DMV. In California we have 15 days to transfer ownership or we face penalty fees.

In North Carolina, you pay a $15 fine for "Failure to Transfer Title Within 28 Days". This fine is applied based on the date of the sale, so I'm getting hit with it every time... The fact that I can't touch a vehicle until after an EUC clears, not to mention the additional delay in getting the SF97 doesn't sway the policy makers at DMV, they figure that if every other dealer or individual selling a vehicle in the state can get the paperwork pushed in a timely manner, so should GL (and the folks at Battle Creek checking EUCs...).

It's not much in the scheme of things, but it adds up...

FreightTrain

Banned
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: SF97-FEDEX

73 days myself....and ticking....So much for the "Mid January" theory.....even though that would put me early mid.....cause where do you actually put mid-month?

CGarbee

I've given up keeping track of how long it has been on some of the SF97's I'm waiting for... :( I just sit and look at the trucks sitting in my yard that have folks who have made deposits on them, that I can't deliver until I can get them titled...

The delays are seriously affecting my cashflow...

Bozor1000

Well, I not going to worry about titling my CUCV. I don't mind waiting the time. When it comes home, it's going straight to the backyard.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Faxed my request April 30, when i started reading the posts here, I sent an inquiry on June 24. Response was they could not find it, so I scanned it in and sent the scanned documents on June 25. Guess what I picked up today at FedEx (July 2). Yup! The SF-97 and all attendant paperwork. Off to DMV in the morning. I'm a happy camper tonight!

LibertyDeuce

SF97 & FEDEX

Sorry Guys.

Got my long awaited for FEDEX envelope after 73 days. Just sent the paper work off to Tallahassee. Oh, BTW, GL waived the $60.00 fee.
Josh

[thumbzup] :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks