• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF97 fortrailers in VA?

3dAngus

Check the website for the Va. Dept. of Motor Vehicles.

In Ga., for instance, you don't even need a title on trailers under 2000 pounds. The M101 is less than 2000 pounds.
Every state is different.

truck1

Check if VA. will allow title on a home built trailer.I just registered and titled my M101a2 in CA. of all places,as a home built.I explained the trailer was a demilitarized military trailer.I produced a receipt for all components and submitted a Satement of Facts as to value, and how I acquired components.Also they wanted a Construction Form which I completed explaining how I assembled my trailer.I had no GL bill of sale or SF97,as I acquired my demilled trailer from a private party.3 hours @ DMV but now I have a titled ,registered like new A2.Good luck.If there is a will there is a way!:)

R Racing

You can registure thru maine with a bill of sale using a fax machine. Look up Staab .I just got a set of tags good thru 2023. Got the tags in 1 week , And they will mail you a title . But the titles take up to 8 weeks to get.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks