• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF97 question

BO_HI_CA

Good morning, I bought a 2007 Silver Eagle/Garrett Container Systems K-9 Transport Trailer, on Nov last year, (based on a M1102 frame) , payed for all the paperwork including the SF97 on Dec, I have called several times GP and they say I should be getting the SF97 soon, it is almost May and still nothing, is this normal? Is there any other paperwork that GP can provide that I can submit to obtain my title, do I need the SF97? Thinking about the Maine route to get a plate. Thank you.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately it takes however long it takes. SF-97s can sometimes take a couple months, but it isn't unheard of for them to take up to a year (not common, but does happen)
Not really anything you can do about it, and nothing else you can submit to make it go any faster.

I can't comment on going any other routes for licensing as I haven't really dealt with trailers much for licensing.

BO_HI_CA

Unfortunately it takes however long it takes. SF-97s can sometimes take a couple months, but it isn't unheard of for them to take up to a year (not common, but does happen)
Not really anything you can do about it, and nothing else you can submit to make it go any faster.

I can't comment on going any other routes for licensing as I haven't really dealt with trailers much for licensing.
Thank you, guess I will just have to keep waiting.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thank you, guess I will just have to keep waiting.
Keep waiting... Sad but true - and the government operates at a different speed than the rest of the world... It might be worth making a phone call to be sure that you have everything properly filed and possibly ask "where you are" in line.

BO_HI_CA

Finally here!!I followed advice and call, and they told me the same, should be there soon, this time was right, This one took 6 months. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks