• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SHC35 and SHC60 Battery

torp5061

Sorry I am not Ziggy but fuel cans are hard to come by for some reason they're set up like gold on eBay I saw five of them on government liquidators going up for sale today if you can find them they're going to be around a hundred bucks each! Not to mention shipping costs What a rip off
I noticed the same thing. My unit came with fuel lines and fuel caps. May have to make my own can. Thank you...

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And Tractor Supply sells Scepter water cans.

I don't recall if the openings are threaded the same, but I think so.

But I see Scepter fuel cans on eBay for $50
The water cans are a different lid and threading-- that is by design to prevent cross contamination.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks