• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shelter w/o wheel well cut-outs

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I were looking for a shelter without the wheel well cut-outs, what model(s) should I search for?
Image shows a typical one.
Thanks.

(This may not be the right category, but we don't have one for shelters...)

Attachments

Towerguy1

That shelter is sitting cross the bed, Much shorter than the S-280. It may have been specialized to that application which would make it a tough one to find. Good luck!

Mike_Pop

The S-280 is 12' long. The one Bjorn shows in the photo is 8' long.

Bjorn: Do a search on GL. I seem to recall that Hill AFB in Utah generally has a lot of shelters for sale.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That would be a very cool shelter for a deuce. Gives you a little porch to hang out on or store and transport plunder.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks