• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

shifting and blinkers

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Double digits on the keypad would be wtec2. The wtec3 version is different. Smittyjr has a trans he sold the transfer case off it. Could probably get him to sell you the solenoid pack.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Ok I just told you what it is and where to find one. You can call Allison for it. Part number is in the tm. Prob around 4000 new if the wtec2 version is even in production anymore.

FSRD

How do I get a hold of Smittyjr I haven't figured that out yet as far as navigating this website to be able to message people.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Go to private message type in smittyjr. Tell him you need the solenoid pack. Needs to be from wtec2 trans. Pre 1998. I think there are some threads discussing removal of the pack. Not for the same reason but the info should be good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks